Child Dentistry – Root canal/ Fissure Sealents/ Spaces
We offers specialized care for all infant and child-related dental problems. Just like a regular physician cannot provide specialised care for an infant, a regular dentist may not always be the solution to the dental issues of your child. Staffed with expert dentists dealing with children, the department offers specialized treatment plans & advice.
- Multi-disciplinary dental treatment for children and adolescents
- Preventive based solutions such as pit and fissure sealants and fluoride varnish applications
- Restorative procedures (fillings)
- Root canal treatments for baby teeth and permanent teeth
- Braces for irregular teeth
- Dental procedures Sedation dentistry and general anaesthesia
- Dental laser
- Space Maintainer
- Treatment for oral habits such as thumb sucking and teeth grinding etc.
- Dental treatments for medically compromised and intellectually differently abled children/adolescents
- Customized diet counselling for good oral dental health
- Protective dental sports guards